There will be Exguides’s leader with the company logo to pick you up from the Kathmandu Airport and after arriving in hotel,you’ll be inform by leader about the preparation for the trip.
Ready for the early morning scenic flight to Lukla and keep continue scenic way to Phakding for nightstop , after tea/coffee break in Lukla. Lukla itself beautiful village of Sherpa and Tamang people. Now cause of the tourism, halves of the houses of this area are tea houses but still agriculture is the main occupation of the people.
After breakfast your journey start to Namche.There are suspension bridges to cross the Dudkoshi river.Origin of this river is Khumbu glacier and Gokyo Lake( yours destination).You’ll stop for the tea/coffe and lunch break on the way. After lunch on the way up to Namche, you’ll see the tip of the Everest, if the weather is clear.
Namche is the best place for the travelers,if someone is not well equip for the whole trip, you’ll get chance to buy/hire the trekking gear. The views are amazing from here and you’ll get chance to take lots of pictures and to enjoy it’s environs.Day 04 :Namche(acclimatization day)
One of the beautiful village with the beautiful view. On the way to Dole you may see some Mountain Goats(Thar) and Nepalese National Bird called Danfe. Most of the day you’ll see the mountain view from every stop and V-Shape mountain valley.
Hope, you are enjoying more and more in these days cause of the views are getting better and you are getting higher than before everyday.
This is the day for you destination,nice trail with small lakes up to the Gokyo.Gokyo is the one of the best place for the nature lover,mountain lover and for the peace lover.The water of the Gokyo lake welcome to you with it’s blue as a sky smile.
This is a rest day to enjoy the views of sourroundings.Leader will take you to the view point called Gokyo RI,Probably one of the vest view of Everest and Glascier you’ll see in the entire trip of this region.
This is intresting glacier route to thangnak. This is the biggest glacier (Ngzumba glacier) we have to cross. There are basic tea house in this place. But we don’t have to walk whole day to reach this place only half a day and rest of the day you can enjoy the sorroundings.
Ready for the Cho la( 5330M)PASS with the great views of Himalayas. This trail and pass is part of the greater Himalayan trail. That’s why this is the day of bit challenging route to the Dzonglha.
This is bit easy day for you and after reaching the Lobuce, you’ll start to see Khumbu glacier with the surrounding view of mountains.
This an early morning you got a wake to off to Everest base camp even this your final day you are going to reach top of world’s highest base camp so, our trail Goes along with moraine of the Khumbu Glacier with the view of Mt. Everest along with Mt. Pumori, Mahalangur, Lingtern, Khumbutse, Nuptse, and you reached gorakship when you get there have early lunch again! After lunch we are going to make base camp it’s take approx 3 hrs, and you’ll reached base camp, wow! This is your day even real life experience Everest base trekking. you spend time as you like! Then we come back to gorkship again!
Another an early morning, to go up to the kala pather. Kal pather is best view point of Mt: Everest, even 180 panoramic views of mountains. approx 2 hrs to get kala pather top. After seeing closest view of Mt : Everest we come down to gorakship and we on the way back down to Dingboche.
Today our route diverts from the Everest trail eastwards as we head into a world only of mountains. Boots on boulders seem only to add to the prevailing silence. At the same time it is also used for ‘dry’ instruction in ‘above-the-snowline’ mountain techniques.
wel come to the island peak base camp.Everest’s two forward sentinels, the giants of Nuptse and Lhotse, crowd the northern peak-line with Lhotse’s glacier forming the ice valley to our left. Today is no more than a steady quite gradual ascent yet the sense of expectation is kicking-in. First the moraine; the detritus dumped by the Lhotse and Imja glaciers, the scramble over rock-strewn terrain, the crossing of the dry lake-bed, the grassy slopes, to Base Camp.
Here you are, you going to summit of island peak (altitude 6189m )Occasional cairns mark the upward route. In line with conditions becoming pretty uncompromising, the instructional comments of an experienced guide in whom you are fast finding confidence will not fall on deaf ears. The spectacle from High Camp is awesome; in the words of Bill O’Connor: … ‘The Peak provides some of the most striking scenery in the Khumbu. If it can be likened to an island in a glacial sea then the mainland forms a semicircle of cliffs that rise in the north to the rugged summits of Nuptse (7,879m), Lhotse (8,501m), Lhotse Middle Peak (8,410m), and Lhotse Shar (8,383m). To the east, rising above the frozen waves of the Lhotse Shar Glacier, is Cho Polu (6,734m) beyond which can be seen the red granite mass of Makalu (8,475m). To the south of the Imja glacier the icy fluting of Baruntse (7,720m) and the Amphu peaks lead the eye to the lofty pinnacle of Ama Dablam (6,856m) which is like a giant sea-stack guarding the entrance to the glacial bay in which Island Peak stands’. (See Bill O’Connor, ‘Nepal Trekking Peaks’, 1997.) All of this….and not even a mention of Everest. After summiting island peak you desend back to chukum.
This day you’ll coming on the way back you are going stay tangboche which is approaches the holy ground of Tengboche. Monastery. This monastery is one of the most popular in the world
You are going to long drop today, you’ll have lunch in namche bazzer.
The trail followed is almost easy, up and down through scrub forests and a final steep ascent leading to a Tamang village and so to Lukla, where the time to relax in Sherpa ambience is abundant, you enjoy your last night in mountain.
Short, spectacular flight back to Kathmandu. Trek ends – own time; relaxing or exploring, shopping or chilling out. Group meets for ‘end of the trek’ celebration dinner.
You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle
Tips for Trip
Peak Climbing ExGuide
Important Note: Trekking Peak Climbing in Nepal takes place at low, middle and high altitude, for short and longer duration and at distinctly different times of year- and even has the distinction between tea house trekking and tented Camping. Thus this here is intended as a check a reminder and in conjunction with it, we can give you clear advice basedon, and adapted to, the particular trekking peak climbing in which you are involved.
Trekking Peak Climbing Equipment Can be hired ( cheaply & easily) in Kathmandu & Pokhara (many other items can of course be purchased)
Essential Personal Trekking Peak Climbing Equipment:
We ExGuides Treks and Expeditions would like to Suggest Correct clothing and Equipments are essential for a safe and enjoyable trekking peak climbing. Experienced trekker will often take only a selection of thsese items based on what has well worked in the past trekking peak climbing. Please find the right equipment list below for your personal trekking peak climbing use during your travel with ExGuides Treks and Expeditions.
For Peak Climbing Personal Equipment
- Ice Axe , Crampons , 2 X Tape Slings , Harness, 2 x screw gate Karabiners, Descender/ Abseil Device , Prussic Loops & Plastic Mountaineering Boots
- Running Shoes one pair for casual comfortable support shoes wear on light during walk days
- Light trekking boots one pair of sturdy trekking boots in which you wear a light sock under a warm heavy sock comfortably. Boots Sole should be flexible but still provide enough support for your feets. Boot should be water repellent.
- Wool sock three pair heavyweight wool socks to be worn over the liner sock. When layering sock , check fit over feets and inside boots. Remember please to keep one fresh , dry pair of sock available at all the times.
- Liner sock three pair of smooths thin wool , nylon of capilene to be worn next to the skin. This will reduce the incidence of blisters and hot-spot and makes the outer last longer before needing to changed. They have to fit well with your heavyweight sock.
- Clothing during trekking peak climbing
- Light weight long underwear two pair , tops and bottom , capilene , other synthetic or wools. No cotton please. Light weight is preferable as it is more skilled.
- Light trekking pant light weight nylon pants designed to be use while for trekking, also Quickly dry and provide sun protection.
- Light weight t-shirt and bandana for face masks
- Soft shell and hard shell jacket with hood , ExGuide recommend a waterproof breathable shell material with full fron zipper and outer layer protects against wind and rain.
- Hard shall pant with waterproof and breathable and long as you get them over your boot
- Handwear for peakclimbing
- Soft shell fleece gloves one pair and shell gloves with insulation one pair
- Headlamp and spare battries, good quality climber’s headlamp for use at night
- Sun hat with good visor provides protection for the nose and eyes
- Glass, 100% UV,IR ,high quality lenses designed for mountain use. If you wear contact lenses ExGuide recommended packing a spare pair of glasses. If you wear glasses ExGuide recommended prescription glacier glasses (gray)
- Sleeping Bag , good quality with hood to at least -20 degree
- Day Bagpack , day pack big enough to carry water bottles , camera , lunch and extra clothing .
- Trekking poles , this is only Optional
- Water treatment tablets and two water bottles with wide mount bottle 1 Litre capacity per water bottle
- Sunscreen , SPF 30 or more than 30 SPF make sure sun screen is not older than 6 months
- Lip screen , SPF more than 30 not older than 6 months.
- MP3 player this only optional
- Large duffle bag for your clothing
- Plastic bags for lining stuff sacks and keep your gear dry.
- Travel clothing for air travel days and time spent in kathmandu
- Personal first AID KIT (small and simple) for during trekking peak climbing
Please this above list is only ExGuide Treks Guideline for you. while you are required to bring everything on this list, there are numbers brands and option so all this trekking peak climbing equipment can hire and buy in Nepal. if you have any question please do not hesitate to give us call +977-01-4701324 or email us : email@example.com
Dates & Prices
|As your Date
|| Book Now →
Average Ratings from 5 User Reviews Write Review
Write a Review
Share Your Travel Experience with us
- Airport Pick up and drop
- Welcome Dinner
- Accommodation in a 3-star hotel 3 nights in Kathmandu B/B
- Domestic flight (kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu )
- Climbing Guide and Porters all necessary staff with experienced English Speaking Guide and Porter to carry your luggage including their salary and food and insurance and lodging during trekking
- Island peak climbing permits
- climbing Equipment for island peak
- Foods and Drinks During trekking and climbing
- All treking permits and sagarmatha national park fee
- All goverment and local taxes
- Nepal Visa Fee
- International airfare
- Extra night Accommodation in kathmandu early arrival and late deparuture and early return from mountain due to any reason than scheduled itinerary
- Travel insurance and Rescue
- Your personal climbing gear
- Tips for your Climbing Guide and porter