Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your wonderful tour itself.
Included accommodation: Hotel in Thamel
Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle
Today we will check all equipment check list and if you would like to hire in kathmandu also you can hire in kathmandu, (Down Jacket, Sleeping bag, Boots Etc.) Stay at hotel in thamel
Fly to Lukla (2,820m/30mins) & trek to Chu Thanga you’ll stay in Chu Thanga . An early morning thrilling flight to the gateway to the region of the legendary Sherpas. Chu Thanga also nice little place to stay. Stay overnight in Tea House
Today After break fast off to Kharka Tang today is not big day only approx. 3 hrs walking because next is you have to cross pass 2600m. Chattra –La Pass, you will arrived at Kharka Tang around Lunch time and after lunch you can do sort walk near around Kharka Tang. Stay overnight in Tea House
Today Heading to up to chhatra also it’s a quite big day because you have cross Chhatra-la Pass which is 4600m. after Chhatra –La pass you will walk down approx. 1 hrs to get chhatra. Stay overnight in Tea House
In the morning if weather clear you can see nice valley view around mera peak side from Chhatra to Kothe is most of part is down hill and before you get kothe you have like Nepali Flat which is little up and down along river. Stay overnight in Tea House
If Weather clear you will enjoy view of Mera peak from kothey.From Kothe to Thangnak slightly climb up to and follow the Hinku Valley and Hinku River. Stay overnight in tea house
Today you will utilize the day as acclimatization where you can proceed local hike, you will spend the day as a part of Rest Day. Stay overnight in Tea House
After proper acclimatization today after breakfast you will off to Khare, khare is last Tea house there is no Tea house above Khare. . Stay overnight in Tea House.
Today our Climbing Leader will check again your Equipment before you heading to High Camp and Climbing Leader will train you basic Climbing for Mera Peak. You always make sure that, please you have all Equipment with you before you off to high Camp. Also all trekking gear or, what Equipment you will need for for high camp and Summit for mera you can take Equipment and rest of Equipment you can Storage at Khare tea house becase Porters have to carry Camping Stuff and along come back from Mera Summit you will Stay at same Tea house. Stay overnight in Tea House
After Khare you will go ahead following the difficult stroll from Khare and afterward you will ascend for an hour where you should pay more attention. Using crampons to soar up 30-35 degree ice will lead to Mera La. Turning up at Mera La after continuing 3 to 4hours of journey will make you take another 3 to 4 hours of stroll and this time you will reach to High Camp you enjoy views of northern peaks of Mt: Makalu(8,475m),Mt: Everest (8848m) huge wall of Nuptse, Amadablamand Cho Oyu (8153m.). If the weather support you, you can sight Kanchenjunga as well. Stay overnight in tented camp
Today is final day for Summit and early morning breakfast and climbing leader will fixed you time what is breakfast and off to Mera peak summit.it is your goal make it your dream comes true with Summting Mera peak. Where you can feel it. After Summit Mera peak come down same trail to High Camp and Khare. Stay overnight in Tea House
Achieving the great thrive to Mera Peak today you will go for downhill to kothe through Hinku Valley. You will appreciate the panoramic sights of several mountains and Himalayan valley before arriving at kothey. If you wish you can have local wines here and relax. Stay overnight in Tea House
Today you will head up to Chhatra same way back . Stay overnight in Tea House.
On the following the trek will progress after you complete your breakfast and this is the last day of trekking. Initially you will soar up to the Zatrwa La. After that you will take downhill to Lukla village which is supposed to be the entry door and exist door. In the evening you will thank all the crew members who have put their effort in making the trip memorable and enjoy the dinner. Stay overnight in Tea House
After breakfast we fly back to Kathmandu, and then transfer to hotel. The rest of day can be spent at your leisure. Stay at hotel in thamel
You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule.
Mode of transport:Chartered vehicle.
Tips for Trip
Peak Climbing ExGuide
Important Note: Trekking Peak Climbing in Nepal takes place at low, middle and high altitude, for short and longer duration and at distinctly different times of year- and even has the distinction between tea house trekking and tented Camping. Thus this here is intended as a check a reminder and in conjunction with it, we can give you clear advice basedon, and adapted to, the particular trekking peak climbing in which you are involved.
Trekking Peak Climbing Equipment Can be hired ( cheaply & easily) in Kathmandu & Pokhara (many other items can of course be purchased)
Essential Personal Trekking Peak Climbing Equipment:
We ExGuides Treks and Expeditions would like to Suggest Correct clothing and Equipments are essential for a safe and enjoyable trekking peak climbing. Experienced trekker will often take only a selection of thsese items based on what has well worked in the past trekking peak climbing. Please find the right equipment list below for your personal trekking peak climbing use during your travel with ExGuides Treks and Expeditions.
For Peak Climbing Personal Equipment
- Ice Axe , Crampons , 2 X Tape Slings , Harness, 2 x screw gate Karabiners, Descender/ Abseil Device , Prussic Loops & Plastic Mountaineering Boots
- Running Shoes one pair for casual comfortable support shoes wear on light during walk days
- Light trekking boots one pair of sturdy trekking boots in which you wear a light sock under a warm heavy sock comfortably. Boots Sole should be flexible but still provide enough support for your feets. Boot should be water repellent.
- Wool sock three pair heavyweight wool socks to be worn over the liner sock. When layering sock , check fit over feets and inside boots. Remember please to keep one fresh , dry pair of sock available at all the times.
- Liner sock three pair of smooths thin wool , nylon of capilene to be worn next to the skin. This will reduce the incidence of blisters and hot-spot and makes the outer last longer before needing to changed. They have to fit well with your heavyweight sock.
- Clothing during trekking peak climbing
- Light weight long underwear two pair , tops and bottom , capilene , other synthetic or wools. No cotton please. Light weight is preferable as it is more skilled.
- Light trekking pant light weight nylon pants designed to be use while for trekking, also Quickly dry and provide sun protection.
- Light weight t-shirt and bandana for face masks
- Soft shell and hard shell jacket with hood , ExGuide recommend a waterproof breathable shell material with full fron zipper and outer layer protects against wind and rain.
- Hard shall pant with waterproof and breathable and long as you get them over your boot
- Handwear for peakclimbing
- Soft shell fleece gloves one pair and shell gloves with insulation one pair
- Headlamp and spare battries, good quality climber’s headlamp for use at night
- Sun hat with good visor provides protection for the nose and eyes
- Glass, 100% UV,IR ,high quality lenses designed for mountain use. If you wear contact lenses ExGuide recommended packing a spare pair of glasses. If you wear glasses ExGuide recommended prescription glacier glasses (gray)
- Sleeping Bag , good quality with hood to at least -20 degree
- Day Bagpack , day pack big enough to carry water bottles , camera , lunch and extra clothing .
- Trekking poles , this is only Optional
- Water treatment tablets and two water bottles with wide mount bottle 1 Litre capacity per water bottle
- Sunscreen , SPF 30 or more than 30 SPF make sure sun screen is not older than 6 months
- Lip screen , SPF more than 30 not older than 6 months.
- MP3 player this only optional
- Large duffle bag for your clothing
- Plastic bags for lining stuff sacks and keep your gear dry.
- Travel clothing for air travel days and time spent in kathmandu
- Personal first AID KIT (small and simple) for during trekking peak climbing
Please this above list is only ExGuide Treks Guideline for you. while you are required to bring everything on this list, there are numbers brands and option so all this trekking peak climbing equipment can hire and buy in Nepal. if you have any question please do not hesitate to give us call +977-01-4701324 or email us : email@example.com
Dates & Prices
|As your Date
|| Book Now →
Average Ratings from 5 User Reviews Write Review
Trekking with ExGuides
I have trekked with both Hari and Ashoka and would whole heartedly recommend them and their business ExGuides to anyone thinking about a visit to Nepal.
Both Hari and Ashoka have an amazing amount of experience and knowledge, which means that you can relax and trek with no worries when they are guiding you. They are able to answer your questions about the trek and local customs, in fact there should be a competition to find a question they can not answer.
Visited April 2014
Bella HawkinsBrisbane, Australia
I recently returned from my fourth (and hardest!) trek in Nepal – Mera Peak, and was lucky to be guided up the mountain by Ashok from ExGuides.
This was without a doubt the hardest trek I’ve attempted in my life and I couldn’t have done it without ExGuides. Ashok took care of everything, was incredibly supportive, professional and had a great knowledge of the area – not to mention his wicked sense of humour!
I can’t recommend ExGuides highly enough and will definitely use them for future treks in Nepal (I just can’t get enough of the place!).
Thanks ExGuides for a fantastic memorable trip J
Visited March 201
Write a Review
Share Your Travel Experience with us
- Airport Pick and Drop
- Welcome Dinner
- Accomodation During the trekking
- Domestic Flight Both way (Kathmandu to lukla and lukla to kathmandu
- Climbing Guide & Porters All necessary staff with experienced English speaking leader (climbing Guide) assistant and Sherpa porter to carry luggage including their salary
- food and lodging during trekking
- Hotel in Thamel in 3 Nights B/B
- Mera Peak Climbing Permits
- Food & Tent for High Camp
- Climbing Equipment for Mera Peak
- All Trekking Permits
- All Ground Transport
- Nepal Goverment Tax
- Extra night accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival
- late departure
- early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel Insurance and Rescue
- Tis for Guide and Porter
- Personal Gear