Tips For Trip
1 pair strong, comfortable hiking boots
1 Medium/Large rucksack/ backpack
(max weight when loaded & carried by porter- 15 kg.)
1 sleeping bag- down-filling to zero cent or lower depending on trip altitude
1 day pack: +/- 10 litters
1Down jacket or all –weather Anorak-long(not short) with hood
1 Warm wooly hat
Gloves- quality and warmth subject to altitude and season
Sun-glasses-essential above snow –line
Sun-block/ Sun –Screen lotion(30-50 SPF) –essential for light-skinned people
1 Fleece or warm sweater
1 Sweat –shirt/light sweater
Torch/flash-light-with additional batteries
Shirts- long-sleeved, cotton and/ or thermal Tshirts
Trousers-2 pairs( warm or light –weight depending on trek altitude)
Short- 1 pair, cotton ( easy-dry)
Socks-2 pairs thick wool, 2 pair thin cotton
Underwear- various (& pracal)
Wind/water – proof zip-up jacket( nearly knee-length with hood)
Sport –shoes/sandals- light-weight
Personal toiletries/washing kit-item bio-degrade where possible
Basis band –Aid / moleskin/ blister kit
Water purifying tablets
Toilet paper ( for day-time- use)
- Day 01: Arrival in kathmandu (Altitude:1400m) ? Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your wonderful tour itself.
- Day 02: Trekking preparing day in kathmandu ? Today is trekking preparing day in kathmandu check all equipment before you head to trekking. If you would like to hire equipment in kathmandu or buy.
- Day 03: Drive from kathmandu to beni (altitude:850m) walking time approx 8 hrs ? After breakfast you will off to beni by local bus from pokhara. You will find most of scenery , enjoyable along the countryside. At the beni there is district headquater and police check post , where your trekking permits will check.
- Day 04: Trek from beni to Babiachor (altitude:950m) walking time approx 5/5 hrs ? After beni our treks head west along the north bank of the myagdi khola thourgh the village of beni mangalbhat to Singa. Crossing the river beyond the village to the south bank of river, our trail makes a little half loop before cross another river, near village of simalchour , back to the north bank from where it continue to the village of Babichour.
- Day 05: Trek from babiachour to Dharapni (altitude:1400m) walking time approx 6 hrs ? From dharapani trail is fairly and you pass the village of shahashradhara and cross the duk khola and trek through fields arrive at Ratorunga.and continue trek to Dharapani.
- Day 06: Trek from Dharaapani to Muri (altitude:1850 m) walking time approx. 5 hrs ? After leaving dharapani cross the river and the trail start climbing in earnest and there will be many switch-backs until arrive at the ridge and the angle of ascent rest. Even again trek climb steeply to village of muri, cross the dhara kholato once more emerge on the west bank of the mygdi river and climb to the large magar village muri.
- Day 07: Trek from muri to Boghara (altitude:2080m) ? After breakfast our journey continue, after muri little descent and cross a stream and continue through terraced field before climbing a ridge to reach the pass from where you can see Ghustung South peak (6465 meter and descent the myagdi khola again. Trek along its west bank to the village of Naura from therec climb a little before travering a grassy hill then you will descent through a forest and terraced field to Boghara.
- Day 08: Trek from Boghara to Dobang (altitude:2520m) walking time approx 5 hrs ? From boghara trails firstly descent through terraced field to a small ridge and thourgh a jungle to Jyardan which is most remote permanent settlement in this part. Even our trail goes continue thourgh a forest to lapche kharka and then climbing to the at Dobang.
- Day 09: Trek from Dobang to Choriban Khola (altitude:3110m) walking time approx 5 hrs ? At begaining of trek today we will corss wooden bridge our of Dobang and trails ascent a forest area. Soon you will see west face of Dhulagiri. And descent to the myagdi hkola and cross via wood bridge east bank continueing to Chatare and passing forest again to Choriban Khola
- Day 10: Trek from choriban Khola to Italian base camp (altitude:3660m ) walking time approx 7 hrs . ? Today is trekking with mountain view enjoy day, follow the to terminal moraine of the chhonarban Glacier. Becomes a visible views aheadwhile impressive north flank of Dhaulagiri and Tukche peak 6,837 meter. After a sort walking you will reach Italian base camp (3660 meter).
- Day 11: Acclimatization and rest day at Italian base camp ? We exguides recommended that you will spend day acclimatization the thin of the air. You will be hike and rest of afternoon free and enjoy.
- Day 12: Trek from Italian base camp to Glacier camp (altitude:4210m ) walking time approx 6 hrs ? Today early in the morning off to glacier camp beacasue trail is stone falls which is walking pass through and narrow gorge.
- Day 13: Trek from Glacier camp to Dhaulagiri base camp (altitude:4740m ) walking time approx 7 hrs ? Today is big day to reach to Dhaulgiri base camp. Even you will see beautiful view of Dhaulagiri I (8,167 meter) Dhaulagiri ii (7,751 meter) Dhaulagiri iii (7,715 meter) Dhaulagiri v (7,618 ).
- Day 14: Another acclimatization at Dhaulagiri base camp ? We suggest once more acclimatization at Dhulagiri base camp and rest day according our experience
- Day 15: Trek from Dhaulagiri base camp to Cross the French Pass (altitude:5360m) and trek to hidden valley (altitude:5200m) walking time approx. 7 hrs ? Today we will climb glacier we will trek to gentle slope to French pass. From the French pass you will encounter with beautiful view of Mukut Himal (6,328 meter) , Tashi Kang (6,386 meter ) and Sita Chuchura (6,611 meter) all mountain surround the hidden valley.from the French pass continue walking along the right edge of the hidden valley to the thapa pass (5,350 meter) between tukche peak and thapa peak (6,012 meter ) after thapa pass we will arrive our camp.
- Day 16: Hidden valley to Dhampus pass (altitude:5200m) and trek to yak kharka (altitude:3680m) walking time approx 6 hrs. ? Today also another big day after corssing French pass, but all descent to trek to yak Kharka, at yak Kharka there is nice and enjoy camp site.
- Day 17: Trek from yak Kharak to Jomsom (altitude:2780m ) walking time approx 5 hrs ? Today is easy day walking day to jomsom walking through marpha and bank of laki gandaki river, marpha is apple capital of Nepal. you may try apple brandy at jomsom.
- Day 18: Flight from jomsom to pokhara (altitude:827m) morning time approx 30 min. ? Approx. 30 min fly pokhara from jomsom you will fly early in the morning. After arrive in pokhara you enjoy pokhara visit or as your wish free day in pokhara.
- Day 19: Trek from pokhara to kathmandu(altitude:1300m) walking time approx 6 hrs and farewell dinner. ? After breakfast you will drive back to kathmandu it may take 6 hrs drive and you will arrive around 3:00 pm at kathmandu. Enjoy after arrive kathmandu and at the evening time farewell dinner.
- Day 20: Final departure back to home ? As your flight schedule we will drop you at airport, hope to see you again.
Airport Pick up and drop,Welcome Dinner,Accommodation in a 3-star hotel in kathmandu B/B,Accommodation in pokhara B/B,All Necessary staff with experienced English Speaking Guide and Porter to carry your luggage and including their food and salary and insurnace and lodging during the trekking,All necessary trekking permits for dhaulagiri trekking,Camping Equipment and food and drinks during trekking,Domestic Flight as per itinerary,all ground transportation as per itinerary,All goverment tax
Nepal visa fee,International airfare,Extra accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival or late departure or early return from mountain (due to any reason ) than scheduled itinerary,Travel insurance and rescue,Personal Expenses,Tips for Guide and all camping crew and porter
No Trip Notes available.