Tips For Trip
1 pair strong, comfortable hiking boots
1 Medium/Large rucksack/ backpack
(max weight when loaded & carried by porter- 15 kg.)
1 sleeping bag- down-filling to zero cent or lower depending on trip altitude
1 day pack: +/- 10 litters
1Down jacket or all –weather Anorak-long(not short) with hood
1 Warm wooly hat
Gloves- quality and warmth subject to altitude and season
Sun-glasses-essential above snow –line
Sun-block/ Sun –Screen lotion(30-50 SPF) –essential for light-skinned people
1 Fleece or warm sweater
1 Sweat –shirt/light sweater
Torch/flash-light-with additional batteries
Shirts- long-sleeved, cotton and/ or thermal Tshirts
Trousers-2 pairs( warm or light –weight depending on trek altitude)
Short- 1 pair, cotton ( easy-dry)
Socks-2 pairs thick wool, 2 pair thin cotton
Underwear- various (& pracal)
Wind/water – proof zip-up jacket( nearly knee-length with hood)
Sport –shoes/sandals- light-weight
Personal toiletries/washing kit-item bio-degrade where possible
Basis band –Aid / moleskin/ blister kit
Water purifying tablets
Toilet paper ( for day-time- use)
- Day 01 : Arrive in Kathmandu (Altitude:1350m) ? Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your trek itself.Included accommodation:Guest house in KTM.
Mode of transport:Chartered vehicle.
- Day 02 : Flight from kathmandu to Lukla (altitude:2840m)and trek to Phakding(Altitude:2610m) walking time approx 4 hrs? Early morning scenic flight to Lukla and after tea/coffee break walk to Phakding with the panoramic view along the Dudh koshi river. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 03 : Trek from phakding to Namche (altitude:3440m) walking time approx 7 hrs ? This is beautiful trail to reach Namche.On the way you stop for tea/coffee with the great view of mountains and water fall.There are suspension bridges to cross along the way after walking about three hours you can stop for lunch.And then about 3hrs to climb up to Namche.If the weather is clear you’ll see tip of the Everest on the way to Namche. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 04 : In Namche(Acclamatization Day) ? Namche Bazar is the focal point of Khumbu region and has a police check post,the headquarters for Sagarmatha National Park,a bank,money exchange counters and several shops.There are even bakery shops and pubs also.If you are not well equipt,please this is the last place you can buy or rent any trekking or climbing gear that you need.
In the altitude not good to get heights continuously and going bit high up and come back to bit low or spending few days in same elevation works very well.From Namche it is a steep 1 hour climb to the Syangboche airstrip(3720m) and 20 minutes further uphill,there is hill with nice hotel which offers stunning view of mountains including Mt Everest with beautiful terrain. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 05 : Trek from Namche to Tengboche (altitude:3860m) walking time approx 5 hrs? This is one of the best viewpoint and popular place,you’ll be delighted with the view of this place.Here is a popular monastery,which is the largest and most attractive monastery in Khumbu region.Original main building was completed in 1919 but rebuilt again in 1990 after devastating by fire in 1989. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 06 : Trek from tengboche to Dingboche(altitude:4410m) walking time approx 6hrs ? On the way to Dingboche you’ll see mountain goats and beautiful trail along the Imja river.On the way you’ll stop for tea/coffee in the old Sherpa village called Pangboche.After we proceed to beautiful village called Dingboche where we can see beautiful mountain view of AmaDablam including the popular peak called Isaland Peak.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 07 : In Dengboche(Acclamatization day) ? Another acclamatization day,it is about steep 2 hrs climb to reach just in front of the Amadablam from where you can see best view of the world.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 08 : Trek from dengboche to Chukum(altitude:4730m) walking time approx 3hrs? This is a beautiful place at the bottom of Island peak.So people make base to climb the Island Peak.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 09 : Trek from chukum to Lobuche(altitude:4910m)Khong ma la Pass (altitude:5447m) walking time approx 8/9hrs ?Now ready for the one of the high pass (Khong ma la 5447m)with the great view of Amadablam,Makalu(5th highest mountain)and lots of other mountains.But there are no tea houses on this trail we have to carry our own pack lunch and enough water.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 10 : Trek from lobuche to Gorek Sheep(altitude:5140m) walking time approx 9hrs? You’ll get early wake up call for the Everest Base Camp.It takes 3hrs to reach Gorek Sheep,you can have lunch there and keep continue to Everest Base Camp(5364m) and come back to Gorek Sheep(heighest tea house in the world) for the night stop. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day11 : Trek from gorek sheep to Dzong la(altitude:4830m) walking time approx 6hrs Kala Patthar(altitude:5600m) (highest viewpoint to see Everest) ? Once more you’ll get early wake up call for the sunrise view from Kalapatthar.After seeing the sunrise view from Kalapatthar come back to Gorek Sheep and proceed to Dzong la after breakfast.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day12 : Trek from dzong to Thangnag(altitude:4700m) walking time approx 8hrs after the Cho la pass(altitude:5330m) ? Ready for the another beautiful high pass called Cho la and then continue to the Thangnag for night stop. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day13 : Trek from thangnag to Gokyo(altitude:4790m) walking time approx 3 hrs ? Gokyo is paradise place for the nature lover.There is a beautiful lake at the bottom mountains in this place.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day14 : In Gokyo ? This is rest day and leader will take you to the another viewpoint called Gokyo RI from you can see the good view of the mountains including the Everest,probably best view of the entire trip. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day15 : Trek from gokyo to lumde(altitude:4380m) walking time approx 8 hrs after Renjo la Pass (altitude:5360m)?Now you finish all the three passes with the great view and effort,Keep continue Lumde for the night stop.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 16 : Trek from lumde to Namche(altitude:3440m) walking time approx 6 hrs ? After the three passes,probably you want to take good shower and want to send some messages to home and here are the facilities for that. Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 17 : Flight from namche to Lukla(altitude:2840m) walking time approx 8 hrs ? Ready for the last day trek to Lukla.you can celebrate last night in lukla and next morning we flight back to kathmandu.Included accommodation:Tea house.
- Day 18 : Fly from lukla back to Kathmandu (altitude:1300m) ? when we’ll be arrived to Kathmandu Exguides guides leader drop you at hotel and whole day free time and at evening time leader take you nice place to have dinner, you enjoy your another last night celebration.Included accommodation:Guest house.
Mode of transport:Flight,Chartered vehicle.
- Day 19 : Final departure ? You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule.Mode of transport:Chartered vehicle.
airport pick up and drop,welcome dinner,accomodation in a 3 -star hotel 3 nights(in kathmandu),all ground transportation as per the itinerary,all necessary staff with experienced english speaking leader(guide) assistant and sherpa porter to carry luggage including their salary insurance food and lodging during trekking.,all necessary paper works:trekking permits conservation permits,Tea House Accommodation During the trekking,both way domestic flight from kathmandu and lukla to kathmandu,All goverment tax
Nepal visa fee,foods and drinks,extra night accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival late departure early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary,travel insurance and rescue,personal expenses(phone call laundry bar bill extra porter),tips for guides and porter
No Trip Notes available.