Tips For Trip
1 pair strong, comfortable hiking boots
1 Medium/Large rucksack/ backpack
(max weight when loaded & carried by porter- 15 kg.)
1 sleeping bag- down-filling to zero cent or lower depending on trip altitude
1 day pack: +/- 10 litters
1Down jacket or all –weather Anorak-long(not short) with hood
1 Warm wooly hat
Gloves- quality and warmth subject to altitude and season
Sun-glasses-essential above snow –line
Sun-block/ Sun –Screen lotion(30-50 SPF) –essential for light-skinned people
1 Fleece or warm sweater
1 Sweat –shirt/light sweater
Torch/flash-light-with additional batteries
Shirts- long-sleeved, cotton and/ or thermal Tshirts
Trousers-2 pairs( warm or light –weight depending on trek altitude)
Short- 1 pair, cotton ( easy-dry)
Socks-2 pairs thick wool, 2 pair thin cotton
Underwear- various (& pracal)
Wind/water – proof zip-up jacket( nearly knee-length with hood)
Sport –shoes/sandals- light-weight
Personal toiletries/washing kit-item bio-degrade where possible
Basis band –Aid / moleskin/ blister kit
Water purifying tablets
Toilet paper ( for day-time- use)
- Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (altitude:1350m) ?Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your wonderful tour itself.
Included accommodation: Hotel Thamel
Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle
- Day 02: Drive to Besisahar (altitude:840m) walking time approx 6 hrs?After breakfast 6 hour scenic Drive to Besisahar along with Trishuli and Marshyandi river. It is 178 km far form Kathmandu. Overnight stay at besishahar.
- Day 03: Trek from Besisahar to Bahundanda (altitude:1310m.) walking time approx 6 hrs ?Today is the first day fo our trek. Our trail goes along with Marsyangdi river; through terrace rice field, waterfalls and subtropical forest. It takes 6 hours to reach Bahundanda. Overnight stay at Lodge.
- Day 04: Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (altitude:1430m) walking time approx 6/7 hrs ?After breakfast our trail goes down to Syange Village through lush forest, suspension bridges, rice fields, and culturally intriguing villages. Then our trail goes up to the Jagat and further through rocky path by passing beautiful waterfalls across the river we finally reached at Chamje. It takes 6-7 hours to reach Chamje. Overnight Stay at lodge.
- Day 05: Trek from Chamje to Bagarchhap (altitude:2160m.) walking time approx 7 hrs ?At first our trail descends down to the Marshyangdi river. After crossing a suspension bridge, then we climb up to the Tal through steep path. Then our trail assents towards Dharapani by crossing another suspension bridge. Further we climb up through pine forest and a narrow rice field from the village we finally reached at Baggerchhap. It takes 7 hours to reach Baggarchhap. It is Bhote village of Tibetan architecture. From here you can see magnificent views of Annapurna II, Langtang Himal and Tibetan Monastery. Overnight stay at lodge.
- Day 06: Trek from Bagarchhap to Chame (altitude:2670m.) walking time approx 5/6 hrs ?Today we continue our trek to Chame. Which is headquarter of Manang District and situated in the bank of the Marshyangdi river. Today our trail ascents up through oak and pine forest, beautiful landscape Latamanang and Koto villages before reaching Chame. It takes 5-6 hours to reach Chame. Overnight stay at Lodge.
- Day 07: Trek from Chame to Pisang (altitude:3200m) walking time approx 6/7 hrs ?Our trail ascents up to Pisang through fir and pine forest, Rocky and steep path with the magnificent view of Pisang Peak(6091m) and Annapurna II and Spectacular water falls near Brothangs Village. It takes 6-7 hours to reach Pisang. Overnight at lodge.
- Day 08: Trek from Pisang to Manang (altitude:3540m) walking time approx 4/5 hrs ?From Pisang our trail climb up towards Manang through beautiful Yak Pastures, Crops fields, Tibetian like villages, monastery and with the magnificent views of Annapurna II, III, IV, and other Snowcapped mountain. It takes 4-5 hours to reach Manang.
- Day 09: Acclimatization day at Manang (altitude:3540m) ?Acclimatization is most important for your health before proceeding to a higher elevation. Today you can visit the spectacular side trips to Bhojo gompa or Ganya purna Lake and Glaciers. Or you can also visit Himalayan Rescue Association and get information. Overnight stay at Lodge.
- Day 10: Trek from Manang to Shree kharka (altitude:3850m) walking time approx 4/5 hrs ?From Manang our trail slowly ascent up to shree kharka. Due to the high altitude we have a difficult in breathing and takes long time to pass short distance so, you have to drink plenty of water and walk slowly at trail. This trail offers magnificent views of Annapurna, and other mountain. And beautiful landscape of Tibetan lake plateau. It takes 4-5 hours to reach shree kharka. Overnight Stay at Tea house.
- Day 11: Trek from Shree kharka to Tilicho Base Camp (altitude:4150m)?From shree kharka our trek head towards tilicho Base Camp. We Start our trek slowly and slowly along with the bank of Marsyangdi river then walking narrow path we finally reached at tilicho Base Camp. Overnight at Teahouse.
- Day 12: Trek from Tilicho Base Camp to Shree Kharka (altitude:4910m) walking time approx 3 hrs ?This morning you’ll wake up early in the morning go up the tilicho lake (4910m). from here you can touching heart mountains view which is best of the best view of mountaints. From tilicho base camp to approx 3 hour walking to get tilicho lake highest lake in the word. after lake you’ll come back to tilicho base camp you’ll arrived at lunch time and come down to shree kharka.
- Day 13: Trek from Shree Kharka to Yak Kharka (altitude:4050m) ?You’ll breakfast at shree kharka then our trail goes with nice mountaints view gentle up beginning of trail. Approx 6 hour walking to get Yak kharka which is joining place who does only throng –la pass these people from manang to yak kharka they come.
- Day 14: Trek from Yak kharka to Thorang Phedi B.C.(altitude:4550m)?From yak kharka our trek head towards thorang Phedi Base Camp. We Start our trek slowly and slowly along with the bank of jorsang river then we descnd to cross the bridge. Then after passing narrow path we finally reached at thorang Phedi Base Camp. Overnight at Teahouse.
- Day 15: Trek from Thorung to Muktinath (alttude:3760m) by crossing Thoroung-la (altitude:5416m) walking time approx 6/7 hrs ?Today is the Longest and hardest trek of our trail because we have to cross the world biggest pass i.e. Thorong La Pass. So we start our trek early in the morning. After 3-4 hours we reached at the top of Thorang La. From here we have a awesome panoramic view of Mountain along with Kaligandaki valley. Then our trails descend downs for 6-7 hours to Muktinath for overnight stay. Muktinath is a holy place of Hinduism and Buddhism. Overnight at Lodge.
- Day 16: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (altitude:2720m) walking time approx 4/5 hrs ?After breakfast our trail descends to Jomsom. We trek along with Kaligandaki river with the view of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri along with other snow capped mountain. Jomsom is a gateway to upper mustang even Jomsom is headquarter of mustang district. Jomsom is the village of Thakali peoples. It is famous for apple garden and apple product. It takes 4-5 hours to reach Jomsom . Overnight stay at Tea House.
- Day 17: Fly from Jomsom to pokhara (flight time 30 minute )(altitude:820m)?An early moning flight to pokhara (30 min flight). You’ll arrive in pokhara before noon time.Today you are going to stay one of nice place. To stay even quite and peaceful place you can chill out, even you’ll enjoy there, pokhara is one of nice and touristy place of Nepal even everbody loves pokhara.
- Day 18: Transfer to Kathmandu (altitude:1300m) ?After breakfast transfer to Kathmandu. Rest of day at leisure, overnight stay at hotel.
Mode of transport: Tourist bus
- Day 19: Final departure back to home ?You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule
Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle.
Airport pick up and drop,welcome dinner,accommodation in a 3 star hotel 3 night(kathmandu),all ground transportation as per the itinerary.,all necessary staff with experienced english speaking leader(guide) assistant and sherpa poerter to carry luggage including their salary insurance food and lodging during trekking,all necessary paper work:trekking permits conservation permits,all government and local taxes
nepal visa fee,foods and drinks,international airfare,extra night accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival late departure early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itineray,travel insurance and rescue,personal expenses (phone call laundry bar bill extra porter),tips for guide and porters
No Trip Notes available.