Tips For Trip
1 pair strong, comfortable hiking boots
1 Medium/Large rucksack/ backpack
(max weight when loaded & carried by porter- 15 kg.)
1 sleeping bag- down-filling to zero cent or lower depending on trip altitude
1 day pack: +/- 10 litters
1Down jacket or all –weather Anorak-long(not short) with hood
1 Warm wooly hat
Gloves- quality and warmth subject to altitude and season
Sun-glasses-essential above snow –line
Sun-block/ Sun –Screen lotion(30-50 SPF) –essential for light-skinned people
1 Fleece or warm sweater
1 Sweat –shirt/light sweater
Torch/flash-light-with additional batteries
Shirts- long-sleeved, cotton and/ or thermal Tshirts
Trousers-2 pairs( warm or light –weight depending on trek altitude)
Short- 1 pair, cotton ( easy-dry)
Socks-2 pairs thick wool, 2 pair thin cotton
Underwear- various (& pracal)
Wind/water – proof zip-up jacket( nearly knee-length with hood)
Sport –shoes/sandals- light-weight
Personal toiletries/washing kit-item bio-degrade where possible
Basis band –Aid / moleskin/ blister kit
Water purifying tablets
Toilet paper ( for day-time- use)
- Day 01: Arrive to Kathmandu (altitude:1350m) ?Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your wonderful tour itself.
- Day 02: Pashupatinath Darshan, Boudhnath Stupa and Patan Visit?After Breakfast, we will depart at approx 9am to Pashupatinath temple. Proceed for sightseeing tour to Boudhnath and Patan Darbar square. Lunch on your own. Final Preparation for Yatra, shopping, etc Dinner on your own. Overnight stay at Hotel Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive to Nylam? After early breakfast we depart for the Tibet border. Lunch at the border. Clear Nepali immigration and a few minute walk across Friendship Bridge to Tibet where the Chinese border police will check passport & visa. Here, our land cruiser awaits 30 minute drive from Kodari to Zhangmu, where second immigration formalities have to be done. From Zhangmu to Nylam is 3 to 4 hours scenic drive. Overnight at Guesthouse in Nylam.
- Day 04: Rest day in Nylam to acclimatize ?After breakfast we will take a small walk through Nylam village. An option for a 2 hour trek for acclimatization or rest at the guesthouse.
- Day 05: Drive from Nylam to saga?Enjoy the view of snow capped mountains; we will cross the high pass of Lalung La Pass (5000m) where a magnificent view of high Himalayas can be seen such as Gaurishanker, Shishapangma, and Langtang Himal. We will be crossing the holy river Bhramaputra. Overnight at hotel in Saga. Hot Shower Houses available here.
- Day 06: Drive from Saga to Mansarovar ?Today is the most auspicious day for all of us as we will see the first glimpse of holy Kailash and sacred Lake Mansarovar. A lifetime achievement, here we will perform a holy dip, Relax and explore around the Mansarovar area. Overnight in a tent or Guesthouse
- Day 07: Parikrama of Mansarovar. Drive to Raksas Lake ?Early Morning Havan Puja on the Lake. After Lunch, you may choose one of the options below:?Visit Astapad and Nandi Parvat – Additional Approx Cost of $100/4 people/ Jeep (Prices may change)?Visit to Tirthpuri - Additional Approximate Cost of $200/4 people/Jeep (Prices may change)?Day Trip to Saptrishi Case and Nandi Parikrama - Additional Approx Cost of $200/4 people/Jeep? Overnight at Mansarovar Guest House. We will pack our back pack and repack our luggage for Parikrama Days. One Duffle bag per two people is allowed.
- Day 08: Trek from Parikrama to Dehara Puk ?Today, it feels as if the heavens had opened up for us and allowed us to peek inside the world of gods and goddesses. We will walk 18 kilometers through the valley guided by Holy Ganges River on our left and shadowed by Mount Kailash on our right. The feeling of today can only be experienced by one and not described…Have your camera handy to capture amazing views of Mt. Kailash. Overnight in a guesthouse or tent.
- Day 09: Parikrama continues to Dolma-La - ?Yamasthal should be crossed to arrive the Shiva-sthal while your steps go closer to the pass. Once you reach the top, just do the holiest offering and sit down for meditation. Parvati-stal and Gauri Kund are on the way. By the late afternoon you will arrive to Zuthal Puk (the cave of Miracles. Overnight in tents.
- Day 10: Parikrama ends and drive to Saga?After walking 3 hours, all the driving crew will be waiting your visit . We will continue our drive to Saga and arrive by Evening.
- Day 11: Drive to Kathmandu.?After breakfast we fly back to Kathmandu, and then transfer to hotel. The rest of day can be spent at your leisure
- Day 12: Final departure ?You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule.
Mode of transport:Chartered vehicle.
airport pick up and drop,welcome dinner,accommodation in a 3 star hotel 2 night (kathmandu),all necessary staff with experienced english speaking leader (guide)assistant and sherpa porter to carry luggage including their salary insurance food and lodging during trekking,all necessary paper works:trekking permits conservaltion permits,all government and local taxes
nepal visa fee,food and drinks,internatiional airfare,extra night accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival late departure early return from mountain (due to any reason)than the scheduled itinerary,travel insurance and rescue,personal expenses(phone call laundry bar bill extra porter),tips for guides and porter
No Trip Notes available.