Tips For Trip
No Information available.
- Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu?We wiil warmly welcom to you. Our guide pick you from airport free transfer to hotel and welcome dinner in the evening, a short briefing about the trip. Relax and enjoy.
- Day 02: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing World Heritage Sites with tour guide. ?Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is known as the city of temple and ancient home to several World Heritage Sites, we have sightseeing with tour guide and private vehicle. Your permits are other things are arranged in this day. A short briefing for next day departure.
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Manakamana / Ghairung (altitude:1090m) walking time approx 3 hrs .?we Drive to Kurintar from Kathmandu. It takes about 3 hours and 10 minutes Nepal first Cable Car ride to Manakamana; the wish fulfilling goddess. Explore the ancient temple which dates back 17th century and enjoy the stunning view of Ganesh Himal, Manaslu and Lamjung Himal then trek to Ghairung. Stay overnight in home stay.
- Day 04: Trek from Ghairung to Gorkha (altitude:900m). ?We trek to Gorkha Bazaar (900m) via Bungkot, Nepal’s first martyr Lakhan Thapa Village (1891-1933). We take lunch in Bungkot, there is home stay village in the village. Stay overnight in lodge at Gorkha Bazaar.
- Day 05: Gorkha excursion, visit ancient Gorkha Palace and other places of interest. ?In this day, we explore the historical Gorkha Palace, the palace King Prithvi Nayaran Shah who unified Nepal having victory over hundreds of small kingdoms. Other attractions are Himalayan panorama, Gorakhkali temple and Gorkha museum. Stay overnight in same lodge.
- Day 06: Trek from Gorkha to Sirandanda (altitude:1900m) walking time approx 6/7 hrs.?We drive to Sirandanda (1900m) by local bus or jeep. It takes 6-7 hours to Sirandanda, a curvaceous drive through mountain roads overlooking Daraudi River is thrilling and scenic. Stay overnight in home stay.
- Day 07: Trek from Sirandanda to Barpak Village (altitude:1920m)?we trek to Barpak Village (1920m) which is known as Village of army men and as well as recognized as village of the late Capt. Gaje Ghale who was honored with Victoria Cross Medal of Great Britain. The village has 24 hours electricity, internet and well organized home stay along with good hotels facility and bus access from Kathmandu during dry season. The unique sloppy shaped with clustered stone roof houses, great Himalayan view are the major attractions of the Barpak village. Stay overnight in home stay.
- Day 08: Trek from Barpak Village to Laprak Village (altitude:2100m).?Our journey continues to huge Laprak Village (2100m). On the way to Laprak we come across Basukang(a junction that leads to Rupina la, (a famous Manaslu alternative trekking trail) Main notable feature of Laprak is wooden roofed houses, Gurung culture and awesome landscape. Stay overnight in community lodge.
- Day 09: Trek from Laprak Village to Namabai Kharka (altitude:2700m). ?A moderate 4 hours walk from Laprak takes us to Nambai Kharka . It is a open land pasture of Laprak people. There are some temporary houses and no toilet facility. It is believed that slaughtering animals bring illness to trekkers so we our service on this days is only vegetation. Stay overnight in home stay.
- Day 10: Hike up to Dharche Danda (altitude:3220m) for stunning view and trek to Tallo Thotneri.? Hike to Dharche Danda, the highest pint in this trip which offers a breath taking 180 degree panoramic view of more than 20 Himalayan peaks. According to locals, the hill holds religious significance. They offer prayers to the hill and avoid natural calamity. Stay overnight in same place. It is believed that if the tourist offers prayers to the hill they will be blessed and ward off misfortune. Some of the prominent peaks that can be seen are: Annapurna, Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Barashikhar, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Langtang, Himal Chuli, Buddha Himal, Sringi Himal, Ganesh I, Ganesh II, Ganesh III, among many others. Locals share their cultural dances and delicacies. Overnight in home stay.
- Day 11: Trek from tallo Thotneri to Ghyampesal?We trek to Ghyampesal via adventurous Sita Cave, 1.8 Km from the village walk from Tallo Thotneri. After touring the cave we walk to Ghyampesal, our final destination of our trek and stay overnight in home stay.
- Day 12: Drive from Ghyampesal to Kathmandu,walking time approx about 8 hrs ?Drive 2.5 hours to Gorkha Bazaar and then drive to Kathmandu, about 6 hours, drop you off to the hotel in Kathmandu by our guide. Get fresh and relax.
airport pick up and drop,welcome dinner,accommodation in a 3 star hotel 2 night(in kathmandu),all ground transportation as per the itinerary,all necessary staff with experience english speaking leader(guide)assistant and sherpa porter to carry luggage including their salary insurance food and lodging during trekking.,all necessary paper works:trekking permits conservation permits,all government and local taxes
nepak visa fee,foods and drinks,international airfare,extra night accommodation in kathmandu because of early arrival late departure early return from mountain(due to any reason)than the scheduled itinerary,travel insurance and rescue,personal expenses(phone call laundry bar bill extra porter),tips for guide and porters
No Trip Notes available.