Tips For Trip
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu & transfer to hotel (Altitude:1300m)?Arrive Kathmandu, Our tour leader will be at the airport with our company’s logo. Once you will met the leader you will be warmly welcomed and will be transferred via chartered vehicle to the hotel in Kathmandu which will require approx. half an hour’s drive through roads and intricate streets. And after check-in at the hotel and refreshing, you will be briefed regarding your hotel, its surrounding areas and your wonderful trek itself.
Included accommodation: Guest house in Thamel
Included meal: No
Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle
- Day 02-03: At leisure in Kathmandu (Altitude:1300m) ?Sightseeing and Preparation for Everest Expedition. While the leader attends a formal briefing in the Ministry of Tourism, you will explore the fascinating city of Kathmandu. Take rest, familiarize, and make a sightseeing tour to Kathmandu World Heritage Sites. We make a guided tour to some of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu valley: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Swayambhu, and Boudhnath. The day will also be for finalizing official procedure and other necessary arrangements. You will be also briefed on the nature of expedition, equipments and team composition. You can also make your last minute buying of personal items as you will be flying to the Himalayas tomorrow. In the late afternoon, the leader will check everyone’s equipment, as Kathmandu is the last opportunity to buy anything missing. You will also get introduced with fellow expedition members and guides.
- Day 04: Fly from kathmandu to Lukla (Altitude:2840m) & Trek to Phakding (Altitude 2610m)?An early morning scenic flight to Lukla. The mountain flight over to Lukla is one of the most beautiful air routes in the world culminating in a dramatic landing on a hillside surrounded by high mountains peaks. In Lukla, we will meet our camp staff and porters.After meeting our other crew members and with some packing and arrangements, we start our trek through the prosperous village of Lukla until we reach Phakding. Phakding lies on the main trade route through the area and there are a number of clean well-built lodges where we can spend the night.
- Day 05: Trek from lukla to Namche Bazar (Altitude:3440m)?Continue up the banks of the Dudh Kosi, crossing it twice by small suspension bridges before reaching the village of Monjo where we will enter the Khumbu National Park. Cross the confluence of the Dudh Kosi and the Bhote Kosi on a high suspension bridge and climb steeply for about two hours to reach Namche Bazaar. This is a prosperous trading town and the capital of the Khumbu region with genuine Tibetan artifacts.
- Day 06: At leisure in Namche Bazar (Altitude:3440m)?We spend a day in Namche Bazar resting and allowing our bodies to become acclimatized to the altitude of 3,450m (11,300ft).Although a leisure day, it’s important not to remain idle. Health experts always recommend us to stay active and moving during the rest day too instead of being idle. We either spend the day taking a day hike to Thame or visiting Khunde or relaxing and exploring Namche Bazaar itself. Namche Bazzar is the main centre of the Everest (Khumbu) region and has government offices, ATMs, Internet cafes, shops, restaurants, a bakery and a colorful market each Friday evening and Saturday. If we trek a few hundred vertical feet during the day, it will help us to properly acclimatize. Our guides will take us to the Tourist Visitor Center near the headquarter of the Sagarmatha National Park where we can observe an assortment of things related to the first Everest ascenders, Sherpa culture and learn about the various plant and animal life of the Everest region.
- Day 07: Trek from namche to Thyangboche (Altitude:3860m) ?The well worn Everest trail contours around the side of the valley high above the Dudh Kosi. Follow the path, savoring the first really good views of the great peaks of the Khumbu: Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam. Passing by several villages and numerous tea shops, cross the Dudh Kosi River and make a steep climb to Thyangboche, home of an impressive and newly rebuilt monastery.
- Day 08: Trek from thyangboche to Dingboche (Altitude:44110m) ?We pass through several Chortens and Mani walls and small villages. We enjoy lunch with fantastic close-up views of Ama-Dablam. Shaded by rhododendron trees, the path leads gradually down to the river once again to another airy suspension bridge. An hour’s walking from here brings us to Pangboche, an excellent viewpoint for Ama Dablam. Contouring up the valley side, re-cross the river and turn up the Imja valley to reach the picturesque farming village of Dingboche.
- Day 09-13: Acclimatization ?This is an important phase of the expedition. Dingboche is a good location for acclimatization. The team leader will organize daily outings to the adjacent hills with the aim of providing gradual acclimatization. Walk some of the nearby hills in order to slowly increase exposure to altitude. Follow the regime that you have previously found most suitable, in order to give you maximum acclimatization before arrive in base camp.While in Dingboche, we can attend a seminar on high altitude acclimatization at a hospital run by the Himalayan Rescue Association nearby Pheriche. The walk over to Pheriche and back will also serve as good acclimatization training.
- Day 14: Trek from dingboche to Lobuche (Altitude:4940m) ?Retrace back to Pheriche before continuing up the trail towards base camp. Reach Dugla situated below the snout of the Khumbu Glacier, a convenient place for lunch. After lunch, the trail starts steeply to climb up beside the glacier moraine. After a couple of hours the track eventually leads to a small cluster of tea houses pleasantly situated at Lobuje.
- Day 15: Trek from lobuche to Everest Base Camp (Altitude:17600 ft) ?Contouring along the valley-side and looking down on the Khumbu Glacier, follow a reasonable trail to Gorak Shep. This was the site of the base camp in 1953 and now consists of a few small tea houses. Leaving Gorak Shep, the trail leads on to the moraine of the Khumbu Glacier and becomes quite vague, weaving between mounds of rubble and eventually reaching base camp near the foot of the Khumbu Icefall. This will be our home for the next six weeks.
- Day 16-18: Rest and preparation ?Day 19-64 Ascent of Mt Everest
Day 65 Withdraw to Base Camp
All team members return to base camp and assist with packing expedition stores and cleaning the base camp area.
Day 66-68 Return trek to Namche Bazaar via Dingboche and Thyangboche
Day 69 Trek to Lukla
- Day 70: Fly Lukla to Kathmandu (Altitude:1400m)?We will return to the welcome haven of the Hotel. Once back in Kathmandu, Exguides will host an evening barbecue to celebrate the expedition and as a farewell party to thank the Sherpas for their support and friendship.
- Day 71: Final departure Back to Home ?You will be transferred to the airport according to your flight schedule.
Mode of transport: Chartered vehicle
Airport Pick up and Drop,Welcome Dinner,Accomodation in a 3-start hotel in kathmandu,All Accommodation during the trekking and During the Everest climbing,Meals in kathmandu and while in trekking and Climbing Full Trip,Group Equipment for Climbing,Qualified and Experienced Guides,Really Experienced Climbing Sherpa,Expeditions permits fee,Domestic flight kathmandu to lukla and Lukla to kathmandu,All necessary staff and all nepali staff insurance,All goverment Tax
Nepal visa fee,international airfare,Personal climbing Equipment,Tips and bonus for staff and climbing Guide,Insurance,Beverages
No Trip Notes available.