Tips For Trip
No Information available.
- Day 01: Arrive at Delhi ?After arriving at Delhi airport, we will meet you on the airport and transfer you to the hotel.
- Day 02: Fly from Delhi to Leh (altitude:3500m) ?The flight takes us over the Greater Himalayas and makes an exciting landing at one of the highest airports in the world. We will spend overnight at hotel.
- Day 03: Acclimatization day at Leh?Today, we visit the famous monasteries of Shey & Thiksey. After that, we return back to the hotel for lunch. And we stay overnight in the hotel.
- Day 04: Trek from Leh to Khardung La (altitude:5570m) and return back to Leh ?After an early morning breakfast, we head out for a couple of hour’s drive to Khardung La which is the world’s highest motorable pass. We will spend our afternoon at leisure. And stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 05: Drive from Leh to Zingchen (altitude:3385m), and trek to Rumbak (3880m) ?Today, we drive westwards from Leh, past the Leh airport. We will pass through Spituk Gompa, and cross the river Indus. The trek from Zingchen goes along the stream running through the narrow valley which suddenly opens up at Rumbak. We will stay overnight at hotel.
- Day 06: Trek from Rumbak to Chorten Chang (altitude:4250m) ?It’s a steep climb up to the high pass of Stock La at the altitude of 4900m. The climb to the pass gives us a great opportunity to find a nice rhythm and pace. We walk a steep drop down to the Stok valley and camp at a small campsite called Chorten Chang. And overnight, we will stay at camp.
- Day 07: Trek Chorten Chang to Stok Kangri Base Camp (altitude:4975m) ?We are now on the trail connecting the Stok village to the base camp. The base camp is a short walk from here but we do gain a substantial altitude. We will stay overnight at Camp.
- Day 08: Rest at Stok Kangri Base Camp ?Today, we relax at the base camp which also houses one of the biggest & biggest and best stocked parachute cafes in Ladakh. We will stay overnight at Camp.
- Day 09-12: Climb Stok Kangri (altitude:6150m) and back to Base Camp ?Now, we have reserved two days for the climb which would allow for contingencies due to bad weather. Fluttering with prayer flags the summit rewards with wide open views, the Karakoram ranges & Ladakh range on the north, the Zanskar range on the west and bird’s eye view of the Indus valley and the Leh city. And later, descend to the base camp. We will stay overnight at camp.
- Day 10: Trek to Stok Village and drive to Leh ?We exit out of the Stok valley at Stok village and then drive for another 1 hour to Leh. We will stay overnight at the hotel.
- Day 11: Fly back to Delhi ?Today, we will transfer to the airport and catch our early morning flight to Delhi. In the spare time, we can visit the famous Hindu Temple Akshardham, Red Ford and Laxminarayan Temple as well as old part of the town like Chandni Chowk. Overnight, we will stay at the hotel in Delhi.
- Day 12: Final Departure back to home?Today, we will transfer you to the airport for your final departure
No includes information available.
No Excludes information available.
No Trip Notes available.